Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

This basically summarizes the whole show. I've always hated this show in the firs place.

Robot Job Infomercial Robot Job Infomercial

Happy Robot Day! This animation was excellent followed by really good voicing which is than followed by this rating of 5.

It makes absolute sense that this was front-paged.

Spinstravaganza Spinstravaganza

This lopp is awesome! I've literally watched this loop over and over again 15 times so far.

Geometry Dash - NG Edition Geometry Dash - NG Edition

This is amazing (especially for a damn Scratch project) The thing is sometimes it's laggy and sometimes it just freezes completely. I don't know if that's because I'm using an outdated computer (Windows XP) or because it is just naturally laggy. Anyways please fix this isue!!

I rate it overall 4 1/2 stars tho.

DDDemon64 responds:

its just because of all the scripts, so I cant really fix lag

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

This game is epic! Also it is extremely easy to get combos if you have launchers which launch the turtles onto the buzzsaws!!

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Kinda emotional. The only thing good about it is the music. Also the storyline was kinda good.

I rate 3 stars.

The Art of Silence The Art of Silence

This is epic!!!

I love the 8-bit sound effects.

Happy Birthday Tom Happy Birthday Tom

The best remix of Happy Birthday! ever!

Undertale - Death by Glamour [Electro Swing] Undertale - Death by Glamour [Electro Swing]

Just listening to this song fills me with determination.

I rate this 5 stars.

TheEvilDevil responds:

Thanks~ :D

AfroMuscular Stupidity AfroMuscular Stupidity

This is cool! I really like how the background has that shifting effect and how it's blended in with the characters.

I rate 5 stars.

quit my job, not that i care or anything, betsune quit my job, not that i care or anything, betsune

I love how it's all abstract and colourful. All the colours so unique and bright.

Issues: Toad Issues: Toad

Wait. Isn't there a possibility that toad is literally eating up one of his family members (Not to mention he is technically committing cannibalism)

Whatever. I rate this 5 stars.