All 12 art Reviews

AfroMuscular Stupidity AfroMuscular Stupidity

This is cool! I really like how the background has that shifting effect and how it's blended in with the characters.

I rate 5 stars.

quit my job, not that i care or anything, betsune quit my job, not that i care or anything, betsune

I love how it's all abstract and colourful. All the colours so unique and bright.
I rate 5 stars.

Issues: Toad Issues: Toad

Wait. Isn't there a possibility that toad is literally eating up one of his family members (Not to mention he is technically committing cannibalism)

Whatever. I rate this 5 stars.

Bad clown Bad clown

This is awesome and disturbing. The perfect amount of both.

tl;dr 2spoopy4me

I rate this 5 stars.

so hot so hot

Yeah exactly demonstrates me on summer break during July.

Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind

Don't touch me!!! I thought I was the only DHMIS fan.

Time of Judgement Time of Judgement

This artwork is awesome and it is also about my favourite Undertale character, Sans.

Sentinel Sentinel

I wish I could paint like this.

Matsuemon responds:

haha thanks. Just takes some practice!

Forward Till Morning Forward Till Morning

Good god that is amazing looking. I know it has been a long time since i reviewed your art but I always get my mind blown whenever I see it. Good job Matsuemon.

Matsuemon responds:

haha wow, thank you so much! It's nice to know I have some fans out there. Means a lot =)

Frankenstein Frankenstein

This is really good but it would look better with color.

Matsuemon responds:

haha well keep in mind rajand, that the movie itself was not in color, so I wouldn't have had any color-reference to work off of. Plus, for the old black-and-white movies and actors, I like to keep it in monochrome, usually =). And thanks for commenting!